TO PRINT MAILING LABELS FOR ALL OPEN CASES:
1. Click Search For A Case
2. Click the Clear Button
3. Type O for the Case Status so that any status that starts with O will be selected.
4. Check the Primary Names Only checkbox.
5. Click Search, Click Yes to continue.
6. Click the printer icon on the toolbar or Right Click it to preview.
7. Select 2 or 3 column mailing labels.
TO PRINT MAILING LABELS FOR ALL CLOSED CASES:
The procedure is the same as above only you would type CL in the Case Status section. Of course you may refine the filter by adding a specific attorney handling so as to print mailing labels for all open or closed cases with that specific attorney. You may further enter a specific type of case if you so desire.
TO PRINT MAILING LABELS FOR ALL CASES OPEN AND CLOSED:
Again - the procedure is the same as above only you must not type anything in for the Case Status.
TO EXPORT EMAILS
MASS MAILING A PERSONAL LETTER TO ALL CLIENTS
Sometimes an office may not want the letter to appear as if it were photocopied such that it says DEAR VALUED CLIENT. Rather, they may want the client's name and address on all the letters so as to make it more personal. If you choose to do this, you may then use a window envelope or you may still use a mailing label. CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO SEND A MASS MAILING FORM LETTER TO ALL YOUR CLIENTS.