Case Activity List

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
Anonymous User

Re: Case Activity List

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:16 pm

That's not possible that the preview shows that because I have not prepared that update yet. What is the name of the report (in the upper left corner). If it is on the preview then it should print the same as the preview.

Mike

Prosser

Post by Prosser » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:19 pm

I did get update, 6.5.8d. Guess it was before our communique. Yes, the am/ pm shows up on the preview now but doesn't print. Will wait for your update. Thanks.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:24 pm

No - it is not possible that it could show up on the preview and not print. What is the filename (upper left corner)?

I plan to just show the time in hour/minutes and leave of seconds but put a or p (for am or pm). Let me know if that will be okay.

Thanks,
Mike

Prosser

Post by Prosser » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:34 pm

The file name is the same: rptcacta.frx. Not interested in seconds. Need time and am or pm. Why would I get it on the print preview and not get it on the print?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:39 pm

The only thing I see on that report is the hour/minute/seconds so I would have to see a screenshot. However, either way, I should have an update within the next 30 minutes. :)-D

Mike

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:44 pm

The update is now ready (:P)

Mike

Prosser

Post by Prosser » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:43 am

Perfect. It works. Appreciate all your time and effort. Thank you so much.