Error 1585

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
Anonymous User

Re: Error 1585

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:57 pm

Hi Mike,

I just want to clarify that since recieving your message on Feb 3, I have retried many solutions. I swapped the secretary with a different computer and network account and outlook file. I didnt redo the new A1 account, since I had given her a brand new A1 account a couple weeks earlier.

Thanks,

Adam

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:02 pm

I did a search on google on that kernel problem stated above and they talked about installing service packs for windows. What version of windows is she on? Feel free to Email or call so that we can set up a time for me to sign in and further investigate the problem.

Mike

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Hi Mike,

Thank you very much.

It turns out that one of our staff members just left, which frees up a working computer. So the secretary and I are going to give one last try at swapping computers, as well as with a new a1 account and windows account. The problem before is that we did not have an extra computer, so we were always reswapping our own two computers with fresh windows installs. Now that we have an extra computer at least we can be more sure of where the problem is coming from. It may turn out to be a user problem, I don't know. In any case, I am going to do one last run to see if I can stop the error. If not, I'll send you an email sometime next week to set up a time to remote in.

Regarding the kernel issues... Through all the fixes, I have got to the point where the error no longer produces kernal32 error messages. Rather the only error happening now is application law.exe version 6.7.9.0 hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0m hang address 0x00000000.

Anyway, thanks for the quick response as always. I will follow up next week.

Thanks,

Adam

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:19 pm

When you swap the computers we want to see if the problem "follows the computer to the new location" or if the problem persists at the current location. Also, does this person "sign into windows" through a domain? Another thought is to have this person sign in at someone else's desk to see if the problem persists and is therefore in her windows profile. But, let's try one thing at a time.

Mike

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:08 pm

Hi Mike,

I just want to update you that this problem has been resolved. I am not sure how I fixed it, but I did.

Thanks for your help,

Adam

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Oh No ......"If it aint broke, don't fix it" but I sure would like to know what you did or the different things you did that you think might have fixed this problem that existed for so long. Sure would like to know but I'm glad you got it fixed.

Thanks,
Mike