Reports of no activity

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
SCOLETTI

Reports of no activity

Post by SCOLETTI » Fri May 29, 2009 4:07 pm

Hi, Mike - How do I print a report that shows me all cases that have not been touched for 60 days?

Sherry

Anonymous User

Re: Reports of no activity

Post by Anonymous User » Fri May 29, 2009 4:51 pm

The best thing to do would be to print a Task Report to show ALL open cases that have no open tasks assigned to them so that they can be pulled and assigned at least one task. Every open file should have at least one task. Click the Report icon then click Task Report and then enter O for the status and then check the No Activity checkbox and click RUN to see all open files without a task.

Another way would be to see all cases that have not had any case activity posted to them within 60 days. The advantage of the Task Report is it keeps things from getting behind in that you can immediately task all open files that don't have a task whereas the case activity report tracks things that have already fallen behind.

To run a case activity report of all open files that have had no activity in 60 days at the Case Activity Report enter O for the status then enter a beginning date of 3/29/2009 and an ending date of 12/31/9999 then click the No Activity checkbox and click RUN and you will see all cases that do not have activity for at least 60 days (assuming today's date is 5/29/2009).

Mike

SCOLETTI

Post by SCOLETTI » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:18 am

Thanks.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:48 am

Thanks that helped. I also wanted to get a list of all cases listed by case activity date. so I can see what the last thing done on each case.

Thanks

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:59 am

Visually it is going to be easy to do that. However, the print out would contain all activities. Let me explain:

If you click the report icon then select the case activity report and enter O for the status on the left side (the more you enter on the left the faster the report runs) and then click RUN you will see all the activities for all the open cases. Next, you may double click on CASENO in the upper left corner so that A1-Law sorts by case number and then by date of the activity or double click on NAME so as to sort by the applicant's name and then by date. Now, you may scroll down for each case or name and see chronologically all the notes. Just scroll to the bottom for each name or case number to see the very latest entry and you are done.

Please keep in mind the following: because the NO ACTIVITY cannot be checked you will not see cases that have NO entries at all (but most likely every case has at least one activity that may automatically be entered such as the case was entered into the computer, etc).

Second - you may easily run reports such as all case notes entered in the last week or two so that if one goes on vacation they may quickly and easily see what was done.

Last - you may run a list of all notes entered by a specific person so as to see what they have done within a specific time frame.

Mike

LMSSC

Post by LMSSC » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:20 pm

Thank you very much for the information Michael. I think this is going to be invaluable for keeping on top of cases (and keeping the specter of blown statutes at bay).
Sincerely,
Michael Lerner
Network Administrator
Lerner, Moore, Silva, Cunningham & Rubel
www.injuryatwork.com
(909) 889-1131