Simple Report question

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
Patricia Crase

Simple Report question

Post by Patricia Crase » Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:43 am

Mike,
I want to get a simple list of clients and atty asssitned information.
I do not want all the other detail.

Name Case Type Attorney Handling
Jones, Martha W/C EEO
Smith, Mike PI SCW

I do not want any other data, and I want it alpha

HELP!

(Is this too simple?)

Michael Appell

Re: Simple Report question

Post by Michael Appell » Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:52 am

Hi Patricia,

please inform me as to which program this is for: A1-Law or WCFMS DOS?

Mike

Patricia Crase

Post by Patricia Crase » Wed Jan 16, 2002 3:56 pm

A1, help Now!

Michael Appell

Post by Michael Appell » Wed Jan 16, 2002 4:14 pm

>

I should have probably asked if you wanted that just on the screen or a print out. For the screen, it's really easy as you just Search for a Case and Search by Last name. You may enter OP for just open cases and any other parameters.

For a print out, you may click the printer icon on the tool bar although it does list other information (it's a few lines per case). If you just want one line per case (to save paper and have more cases on one sheet of paper) - you may want to consider the Case Activity Report. Click the Report Icon on the toolbar - Select the Case Activity Report.

Specify the Type of Case and Case Status (ie: Open). Specify the Attorney Handling (leave these blank for the entire case load). Keep in mind that the more information you enter (ie: type of case, status, attorney handling) the faster the report will run. Then on the right, where it says Event, enter APPLICANT ENTERED (to list all of the case activity events that contain applicant entered into computer).

Once you see the results - they will be sorted by case number. But, you may double click on the Name title to sort by name. Then you may print it out and it lists the:

Case No Type Case Case Status Date Entered Name

Feel free to call me if you need more guidance on this.

Mike

Jones, Martha W/C EEO
Smith, Mike PI SCW