New computer set up

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
SCOLETTI

New computer set up

Post by SCOLETTI » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:33 am

Hi, Mike -

We just set up a new computer station. The only thing I can't figure out is when you go to pull up a case, you get the OPEN A1 law window. Under files of type, it indicates OCX. When you click on cancel, you get the error: OLE Error code Ox80040154: Class not registered. OLE object is being ignored. Record number 259. I tried registering controls, but it did not fix it. Any suggestions? I'm sure it is a routine thing.

Sherry Coletti

Anonymous User

Re: New computer set up

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:45 am

Try to register the control manually. Do you have Vista and if so then have you enabled Admin rights? Click Start, Run and type: regsvr32 c:\lawlocal\controls\richtx32.ocx

It should say Success. Try that and post back if that does not work.

Mike

SCOLETTI

Post by SCOLETTI » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:41 am

I don't have Vista. It's Windows XP

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:02 am

Did it work? If not then please feel free to Email me a showmypc password for remote access or continue to describe the problem.

Mike

SCOLETTI

Post by SCOLETTI » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:10 pm

I sent you email with showmypc password. Not sure what else you need to log in.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:40 pm

I did not receive it. Please feel free to send it Wed morning and I should be in the office and I can then sign in. Send it to appell@appellsoftware.com

Thanks,
Mike