generating case activity report

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
Anonymous User

generating case activity report

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:52 am

Michael:
Our activity 17 is fee generating activity. How do I produce reports about this activity? I have read through other postings on reports, but that did not help me. Thank you.

Anonymous User

Re: generating case activity report

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:25 am

Are you using the Fee/Costs tab to input the fee and cost information? If so, click the printer icon at case activity and select a fee or cost report. Right click the printer icon to preview the reports.

Mike

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:55 pm

Mike, I am trying to get a system wide report of open cases of fee activity. I don't think what you told me does that.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:58 pm

That is correct. Please advise as to what information you are trying to get. Is it just the date and information added into the case activity event and not information at the fee/cost tab?

Thanks,
Mike

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:38 pm

Mike:

The report I would like to generate is both the date and added activity information, and the dollar amounts at the fee and costs tab.

Thank you.

Bob Owens

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:52 pm

We can either do that with a custom report or if you can wait until this weekend's update then it will have that feature built in.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:58 pm

Michael:

I now have updated my A-1 Law program. What steps do I take to generate the reports showing prospective fee activity?
Thank you.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:48 pm

It will be another few days before I fully incorporate the feature. Please get this weekend's update.

Thanks,
Mike