Question for Scan Files USERS

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
Anonymous User

Question for Scan Files USERS

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:21 pm

For those of you using Scan Files, where they pick up your mail, PDF it, etc, I have some questions for you.

Do you like it?

Why?

Does it save you time, or improve your efficiency, for the attorney, assistants, etc?

Thanks,

Frank Rankin
Sacramento, CA

Anonymous User

Re: Question for Scan Files USERS

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:50 pm

It might be best to get in touch with ScanFiles for references since many who use the service might not visit the support forum. I wish more visited the forum but some think it is too complicated or just prefer Email or phone or another method of support.

Maybe you will get replies but please keep in mind that many who use the service may not even know the forum exists.

Mike

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Another idea might be to do it on some kind of trial and see how it works out or you are always free to do your own scanning internally with the tracker.

Mike

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Mike We do scan all med-legal reports, settlements, findings and Awards, and anything signfiicant, and that works well. I've got a meeting next week about doing a one week trial to see if it's feasible. Thanks, Frank