Attaching a PDF file to a form

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
Prosser

Attaching a PDF file to a form

Post by Prosser » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:05 pm

Mike, is there a way to scan a document and attach that PDF file to an A1Law form letter?

Admin1
Site Admin

Re: Attaching a PDF file to a form

Post by Admin1 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:11 pm

Do you mean a scanned document for a specific case or do you mean a form to use from within A1Law? If it's one form then please Email it to me and we can get that form in A1-Law. Or if it's a private form that you wan to use internally and you want to utilize it for several cases and not one then yes you may do that as well. If you decide to do it that way then let me know if you have the Acrobat Reader or Writer because there can be some decisions as to how you implement it.

Mike

Prosser

Post by Prosser » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:35 pm

This is a private form we would use internally. We have a four page document with charts and graphs. Ron would like to attach it to/with a cover letter in A1Law and send it to some of our AME/QME doctors. We will be using it for various cases. I'm assuming we have the Acrobat reader because we can view our PDF files.

Admin1
Site Admin

Post by Admin1 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:43 pm

Start with this link here which is a search for "As a Template" and test it and if it does not work for you let me know and I'll show you how to set them up just like the EAMS forms:

[url=http://www.appellsoftware.com/forum/search.php?1,search=%22as+a+template%22,author=,page=1,match_type=ALL,match_dates=0,match_forum=ALL,match_threads=0]http://www.appellsoftware.com/forum/search.php?1,search=%22as+a+template%22,author=,page=1,match_type=ALL,match_dates=0,match_forum=ALL,match_threads=0[/url]

Mike