File Location

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
wtberry

File Location

Post by wtberry » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:20 am

I am attempting to change information in "Case Information" on the "Case" tab.

In LOC I want to list which office is handling the file. My Bakersfield office will be BAK and the Fresno office will be FRE. I don't want anything else listed, such as employee names.

For VENUE, I just want to list the three letter abbreviation of the board where venued.

How do I make these changes? Thanks.

Admin1
Site Admin

Re: File Location

Post by Admin1 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:40 am

For the Location click Tools, System, Configure System Defaults, General
and enter the following for the Extra Dropdowns for the File Tracker:

,BAK,FRE

For the VENUE, you'll want to enter the courts in the rolodex (Workers' Compensation Appeals Board) and enter their addresses and in the rolodex specify the Venue. Next, you'll want to attach those rolodex entries to the Party tab of the client card. Then at the Case tab you'll want to click Venue and double click the party that specifies the court.

Mike

wtberry

Post by wtberry » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:51 am

Thanks. How do I remove the employee's initials that appear in the Location drop down?

Admin1
Site Admin

Post by Admin1 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:57 am

I would have to add that feature so that it does not show in the dropdown. Most offices want the initials so that they can track whose desk the file is on but I can add that feature.

Mike