A1 Font + Error Questions

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
Michael Lerner

A1 Font + Error Questions

Post by Michael Lerner » Wed Jan 30, 2002 11:09 am

Dear Michael,
Thank you for all of your previous help!

I have a question about fonts and an error question.

Is there any way to set the DEFAULT font to something else than Arial in Form letters? (rather than having to choose a different font like Times New Roman from the dropdown each time)

Error Question:
On startup even though I marked a task completed I'm getting the following message:
"Alert: You have tasks that are overdue and should have already been completed. Click okay to view your tasks."
I also get the same message but with "tasks" replaced each time with "delegated tasks".
The first time this occurred the box had an overdue task. I highlighted the task and clicked on the "Mark this task as completed".
Now each time I logon to A1Law I'm getting those forementioned alerts even though the tasks shows both tasks completed.

Thanks again!
Sincerely,
Michael Lerner
Lerner, Moore, Mammano, Strasser, and Silva
www.injuryatwork.com
(909) 889-1131

Michael Appell

Re: A1 Font + Error Questions

Post by Michael Appell » Wed Jan 30, 2002 7:29 pm

>

See Tools, System, Configure Staff Defaults, Form Letters.

Regarding the Task Errors not indicating that they are done - is this a task that was not attached to a case? It may be a minor bug that I am looking into that only seems to happen when the task is not attached to a case. Someone else mentioned that to me today and I am checking into it. Minor updates and bug fixes will be provided right here on the web site.

Mike