A1 LAW MESSING WITH THE CLOCK

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
RPT-RDO

A1 LAW MESSING WITH THE CLOCK

Post by RPT-RDO » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:04 am

One of the computer's clock cannot stay on the right time ever since daylight savings. Everytime i change it, it would change backward. i wasnt sure what was causing it, but then relized that the clock changes everytime you log into A1-law. as if A1-law has it's own internal clock that will change the one on windows. i didnt think A1-law had an internal clock and went based off of the one on window's. But i dont understand why the time changes only when A!-law is opened. if you dont open A1-law, the time wont change and it will stay on the right time. it appears to be the only computer that does this. i even unchecked "adjust for daylight savings time" to give me full control of the clock and allow it to change it manually. but it still reverts back to an hour behind as soon as law is opened.

Admin1
Site Admin

Re: A1 LAW MESSING WITH THE CLOCK

Post by Admin1 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:10 am

A1-Law syncs the clock on all workstations to your file server's clock. This way, all workstations have the same date and time. Although this can be turned off it is NOT RECOMMENDED. Please make sure your server has the correct date, time and time zone.

Mike

RPT-RDO

Post by RPT-RDO » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:31 am

the clock on the main server computer is correct so it should be syncing the right time, but that computer and it seems to only be that computer reverts back to an hour behind. if the time is correct on the main computer, and all the computers all have the correct time, where could this one computer be syncing the time from? weird

Admin1
Site Admin

Post by Admin1 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:59 am

Check the server to make sure it is in the correct time zone and the daylight savings time is the same setting as the workstations.

RPT-RDO

Post by RPT-RDO » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:00 am

The time zone on the server computer is correct as is the one on the workstation that the time keeps changing on. they are both set to pacific time.

Admin1
Site Admin

Post by Admin1 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:44 am

Please Email for further support on this.