Auto-Transffering Info into OCF PI Forms

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
LMSSC

Auto-Transffering Info into OCF PI Forms

Post by LMSSC » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:57 pm

Dear Michael,

Our PI side are using forms like #10311 - "OCF SR1 DMV CALIFORNIA TRAFFIC ACCIDENT REPORT."

However they are not pulling in information like the plantiff's insurance company, etc.

Where and How would I setup codes so that they can not only pull the information using our specific category names?

(Example: For PI Insurance we use the category piins... further modified under "Type" if it is plantiff or defendant's insurance. Example: Plantiff's insurance would show up in the parties list as "piins" and then modified in Type to select the side: Plantiff's side - so "p>piins" By the way, will the system codes notice the p>, d>, etc?)

Thank you very much!
Sincerely,
Michael Lerner
Network Administrator
Lerner, Moore, Silva, Cunningham & Rubel
www.injuryatwork.com
(909) 889-1131

Admin1
Site Admin

Re: Auto-Transffering Info into OCF PI Forms

Post by Admin1 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:08 pm

You would use the courtform,debug1 command to figure out what each fieldname is in the courtform and then merge any data you want in that spot. Feel free to Email me if you would like to set aside some time and I can explain it with remote access in more detail. :)

Mike